Kalmazoo College Resources
- Kalamazoo College Library Law Research Guide
Western Michigan University Resources
Classic Books & Films
It is highly recommend to read the following sources if you’re thinking about law school:
- Gillers, Stephen. 1997. Making the Decision to go to Law School. In Looking at Law School: A Student Guide from the Society of American Law Teachers. New York: Meridian; pp.3-17.
- The Pre-Law Advisor has this article on the Pre-Law Society bulletin board along with extra copies.
- Stracher, Cameron. 1998. Double Billing: A Young Lawyer’s Tale of Greed, Sex, Lies, and the Pursuit of a Swivel Chair. 1st ed. New York: W. Morrow.
- Turow, Scott. 1988. One L. New York: Farrar Straus Giroux.
The following movies are also based on books, so read the books too.
- The Paper Chase
- A Civil Action